On Sunday the 14th February 2021, Susan & George’s home was significantly damaged due to a house fire, that started in their attic. The roof of the property to back and ceilings upstairs collapsed due to fire. Upstairs walls have fire and water damage. Susan and George have put their life savings into this house, which they have only bought and moved into in September 2020. With having underlying health issues & becoming unwell with covid 19 in December. They haven’t had the chance to take out a house insurance policy yet. Susan works hard as a front line worker with the hse & is their only source of income. George is retired from the army and only income is his pension every month, which pays for the credit union loan that the used to buy new furniture for their home, which now has fire & water damage. As a community we want to start this go fund me page to help them rebuild their home.
Help Susan & George by helping them clean, donate supplies, building materials or donate to cost of rebuild. Nothing is to small of a donation to help Susan & George have a safe home.
Please don’t forget to share to as many people as you can
- Romuald Dussart
- Rebecca Cullen
- Jeena Sani
- Michael Fletcher
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more